Central Texas Miniature Horse Club News!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheri Stutts

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Hi Everyone --- The CTMHC Club is working very hard on getting this up and going. The new web site is up (not completely done yet) it is [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]www.ctmhc.com[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] . Plans for the May 15 & 16 horse show are in the works. It turns out that weekend is ATM graduation - Opps!! Hotels are booked!! We were able to get a block of rooms at the TraveLodge, College Station, call 1-800-361-2499 for reservations and ask for the block for CTMHC. The confirmation number is 50172109. The rate is $55.25. These rooms will be released on April 23, so book early!!! We will have alot of Amateur classes and youth activities and games. It is going to be a GREAT and FUN show
default_wub.png
with really nice awards. Plan now on attending. Get your memberships in for this exiciting new club - DON"T WAIT.................
default_wink.png
[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a great show and club. Good luck Sheri!!

Thank you for the post. I will be getting in touch with you to get more information.

I am starting back to show after a long leave. I am looking for shows to attend in texas

and close for us to drive. So this is exciting news.

Thanks

Vicky

Latest posts

Back