Catching up on the Four Seasons of Kody

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobbyhorse23

Reaction score
It's been brought to my attention that Kody's effectively been in hiding since last spring as far as this forum is concerned. When I thought about it, I realized I haven't posted any combined driving photos of him since the summer of 2007! I've taken plenty but for whatever reason never got them online. I made some collages last fall of our '08 season so here they are along with a few professional photos from our most recent AMHR shows.

HappsCDE08web.jpg

InavaleCDE08web.jpg

BeavercreekCDE08layeredweb.jpg

LK9M6989.jpg

In our Western Country Pleasure classes:

IMG_7850.jpg

IMG_7854.jpg

IMG_8886.jpg

IMG_7433.jpg

I wish I had time to sort through all the individual CDE photos and post them, we got some great ones.
default_wub.png
Oh well! Three more threads to come for Fall, Winter and Spring.

Leia

Nice pictures Leia, does he have a collar on in that Beavercreek picture? Kathy

About time we saw your guy again! He looks great! How did he do in the western country pleasure classes?

The CDE's look like a blast.....I have to get my girl hitched soon!

Rebecca

Kody looks awesome, Leia!! Too bad you, me and Lori (Milo) all live so far apart, we'd have a blast driving together.
default_yes.gif

BTW, I love that fourth picture of Kody.

Last edited by a moderator:
default_wub.png
awesome awesome!

Kody is such an amazing little guy!

Why do my horses never want to drive
default_rolleyes.gif
default_sad.png
.. That looks so enjoyable and must be so rewarding!

I LOVE looking at pictures of Kody. He is the real deal. I look forward to more pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Great pics! That CDE looks fun! There is some people trying to bring it back a couple hours south of me. Have to go watch and see.

Great photos, I love love the collages
default_wub.png
He is such a character, you can see his personality shining out of his photos
default_smile.png

If you didn't know I am a Kody fan in a big way. Thanks for sharing.

Yvonne

Leia:

The picture after the two collages is PRICELESS! Thee best picture of the redheaded young man. Thanks for posting! Good to see him in action again.

Kathy2m said:
Nice pictures Leia, does he have a collar on in that Beavercreek picture? Kathy
Kathy, that's my Californian Soft Collar. He used it at Inavale and Beavercreek on marathon because it seems to let him lunge up hills a bit better with the Hyperbike. The line of draft unfortunately isn't quite right with the Bellcrown, which is what I bought it to be used with.

New Mini Owner said:
How did he do in the western country pleasure classes?
Rebecca, we only got to do it at two shows last year but he did very well. The first show it was just us and Patty Cloke so of course we got second and Reserve under both judges, but we got some nice comments on him. At the Evergreen AMHR show where the same horse was driven by his owner, Kody did AWESOME, winning all three regular classes and the Stakes Championship under one judge and getting 1st, 2nd, and 3rd under the other judge out of six or seven entries. He then got the club year-end highpoint in the division.
default_wub.png

Devon said:
Why do my horses never want to drive
default_rolleyes.gif
default_sad.png
.. That looks so enjoyable and must be so rewarding!
Aw, Devon, you just need to go looking for a driving horse first and halter second! ((hugs)) Find one who begs to work.

Marsha Cassada said:
Loved the photos of your handsome guy. Of course, I was studying all the harness aspects, too.
I was pretty happy with most of his harness last year. The shafts on the show cart were level when we stood still but floated up too far when he got going like that so I've lowered them a notch this year, and I'm trading out that side check for another cord model that will hopefully be lower-profile on the offside. I hate having to use one at all, but what can you do?
default_wacko.png

Thanks for looking guys!

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
Terrific pictures! What a team you two are! I hope that someday, Phantom and I work that well together!

You have quite a collection of carts!

Robin

I love the top photo from Beavercreek, I assume dressage? He looks absolutely WONDERFUL in that photo!!! The picture of relaxation and forward movement!!! Lots of nice memories in those collages!

Latest posts

Back