Cant hold my excitement anymore!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Reaction score
Ok so I am never good at keeping secrets anyway. Well I am makeing yet more changes to my horses, I am selling down to just the few minis for several reasons. But I think when I do build again, I might go more towards the ponys.

WEll this weekend I went to a show. Kind of excited as I think I might have 2 HOF on my boy, but am going to another show yet this year to Make sure and get enough points.

Anyway, I was off visiting around the barn. I was visiting with some friends. They have a gelding I have loved from the first time I met him last fall. I just couldnt stop looking and talking and finally I got my way. So I now have a new addition and am officially in the pony world. I am very excited to try something new, and am a feeling he is "one" of them horses if you know what I mean. I have a very weird bond with my gelding and my stallion. a bond that I know I could never sell them with out being totally heart broken. Well so far I am getting that same kind of bond with him and I have a feeling it will grow even more when I actually get to work with him.

Anyway, enough rambling. HEre is my new boy. I want to say a huge thank you to Tim and Renee at Claybury Training for letting me get him. Watch for him at Congress with Tim.

Please welcome........

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

Royal Emporer Kuzco

kuzco2.jpg

congrats ashley and welcome to the wonderful world of ponies :bgrin what a handsome man! what class is he showing in Classic or ?

Welcome to the pony world! :aktion033: And be careful... I for one find them much more addicting than the minis :bgrin Have a great time with your new boy! He's beautiful.

Welcome to the ROYAL PONY CLUB!!!!! I love my Royal pony, Kuzco looks gooooood!

Congrats :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Wow! What a striking boy. Congrats. And do be careful...Shetlands are indeed just like potato chips -- you can't have just one. They're worse than Jello and you know the old saying, "there's alway room for...one more Shetland!" heh heh. Good luck at Congress. Ta, Shirlee

He is a yearling classic gelding, under

I had the pleasure of meeting Ashley and her brand new pony at Winona this weekend. :aktion033: He is a awesome gelding....my favorite color of bay with chrome. :aktion033: This guy has the coolest personality.....such a presence even when he's just hanging out relaxing. He's really neat!
default_yes.gif
: Oh yeah....he has a bond with Ashley....we could tell. They will make a great team.

CONGRATULATIONS, wishing you many happy years together! :aktion033:

Ashley

Very nice gelding you will have tons of fun with him,, Congrats :aktion033: Russ did I meet you this weekend ?? If not wish you would have come up and introduced yourself
default_yes.gif
: First time I have made it up that way , and WOW !! What a nice place to have shows it was wonderful great place , The horses up there are really nice so made for great Competition :aktion033: Hope I get to come back sometime... Congrats to everyone that showed up there..

:aktion033:

I finally got to see him and he's beautiful! No wonder you are excited.
default_smile.png

Congratulations....

Liz M.

I congratulated Ashley in person :bgrin And even introduced her to Kuzco's breeder.
default_yes.gif
:

You are going to have soooooooo much fun with him! But don't try to catch him in Liberty! LOL (1.5 minutes of running is not enough to satisfy Kuzco! LOL)

I am excited. I am hopeing to get up there this week to see him. But I have to get ready for the show this next weekend as well, so it will be a tight squeeze until I get moved. I will manage.

Ah.......I might get him ready for liberty you never know. I have a long process I know, but after I move he will only be half in hour away so can do alot more with him.

Latest posts

Back