Canfield sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfmini

Reaction score
Anybody have a link to their website? I am not having any luck finding it.

i looked thru the old threads and i dont think there is a website. Probablly get more bidders if people could preview online
default_smile.png

I got it to work the other day.

But I could not get it to work on the sale page.

Click the red area on the home page. I had to click a few times before it worked.

If you cannot get it to work email me and I will send the information to you. There are 29 horses listed.

Deb

We have horses consigned to the sale and there are various errors listed in the horses descriptions :eek:

The two fillies are listed as AMHR and they technically are AMHA/AMHR. I am in constant contact with Marsha, at the reg office assuring the AMHA paperwork is in process and guaranteed. The first filly is listed as a pinto and she is a bay roan appaloosa
default_unsure.png
: We are taking two appaloosa bred fillies.

Another filly(dun) is listed with the wrong name but she is scratched from the sale. Her replacement is a coming 3 year old homozygous stallion.

I put a page together picturing the horses we are taking if anyone would like to view it it's at www.jandshorsefarm.com/2006new.html

I didn't receive an actual listing of the sale horses or order so I don't know if what's on the website is all or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
It works for me, you have to click right below where it says CLICK ..to the left side of where it says Partial. That is the only part of the big red box that you can click. That might help ?
default_smile.png

I'm really looking forward to this saturday and they have a grandson of Dippers Duffy (
default_wub.png
default_smile.png
listed on the sales page. Prob will just go to buy at tack and see horses.

Does anyone know if we have to cosign tack ahead of time?

Latest posts

Back