Can I see Pictures of Really fine boned yearlings, please?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I definitely think my Erick belongs on this thread. He is just over 35" tall.

Here is is as a yearling:

AmhrshowJul061.jpg

And as a 2 year old he hasn't changed much.

june_23-2007_064_resize.jpg
You should see this horse in person .. If you did Id say he is the most fine boned you cant tell to much from the photos but he is the most refined I'ver seen?
default_wub.png
:

Thanks Devon and Karla! I am surprised that Erick is so fine boned based on his parents. I kept thinking he would fill out but he has remained dainty. Thank goodness, as I am training him to drive he is proving to be a bold puller and with his height should manage quite well in harness. Horsey and non-horsey friends always call him "elegant". Good thing I gelded him as that could really hurt a guy's sense of masculinity
default_wink.png
:

So, he came from parents that aren't so dainty? That's interesting.
default_yes.gif
: Do you happen to know if one of his grandparents was refined?
He is a son of Lucky Hart's Be Bob N Baby who is a son of Bob. Lovely horses that some may call refined but Erick is even more so. His mom is a nice solid girl. I don't know about her parents.

So, he came from parents that aren't so dainty? That's interesting.
default_yes.gif
: Do you happen to know if one of his grandparents was refined?
He is a son of Lucky Hart's Be Bob N Baby who is a son of Bob. Lovely horses that some may call refined but Erick is even more so. His mom is a nice solid girl. I don't know about her parents.
His daddy was exactly the same way as a youngster and finally put on some body as a 3 and 4 year old. VERY handsome fella!

Here is my yearling filly that I consider very refined...this was taken Saturday at a show...she is 30".

zivaevergreen.jpg

Tracy

default_wub.png
: Tracey I'ld def. say she's refined, and very pretty =)

& Erick is quite handsome, can't wait to see him in harness
default_yes.gif
: .

Ash

Anakin as a yearling:

CBleft.jpg

VERY fuzzy (trying to work new camera) pic of Anakin from this weekend as a three year old:

Picture105.jpg

I want to drive him SO bad...but am scared to really work him--he is SO refined. I feel like his long skinny legs will break!

Last edited by a moderator:
His daddy was exactly the same way as a youngster and finally put on some body as a 3 and 4 year old. VERY handsome fella!

Thanks Lori! I will hold out some hope that he'll bulk up a bit :bgrin

IMG_0945.jpg

IMG_0936.jpg

This is a picture of my yearling filly Chance's Fancy That.

I think that she is refined but she is at a real awkward stage and is rather hippy still
default_yes.gif
: but I love her anyways
default_wub.png
:

Sorry the pictures are so big...I am rather new at this posting pictures thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back