Burger King TV ad

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, I don't see that the ad is giving them business because I don't see lines at Burger King here like I see them at Wendys and some other fast food places.

Their untasteful promotions are hurting their business and they need to get a better rep. of their business than the Creepy King. Sure we talk about it but it doesn't make me want to go buy their burgers. Mary

"The King" is kinda creepy...by all means, run him over!

People Remember the NAME "BURGER KING"~!

Good or bad, the ads are Working, now aren't they?
default_rolleyes.gif

First of all, I am elated to see I am not the only one that is frightened by the "Burger King." I shudder every time he comes on. We should start a support group!

Second, I don't see how the ad is working if they're trying to sell food, and I am physically repulsed by their spokesman.
default_smileypuke.gif

That said, commercials in general have gotten pretty weird.
default_new_shocked.gif

I agree with a lot of you, the King is creepy!!! Our BK is never busy compaired to McDonalds.

I love the commercial where this lady is spraying Febreze through her house and sprays a ski mask and then smells it. It smells so good she puts it on and continues to clean her house with it on.
default_new_rofl.gif

Leslie

The BK adds don't bug me, they just make no sense to me really.

However I will have to say the captian morgan halloween one makes all of us roll around crying with laughter. We look at it more of a pathatic guy thing, not scamming. ;)

I haven't seen the one with them making the TV noises, but I bet I giggle at that too. No it's Not okay, but again, it's the shock/humor factor, and even though I Don't drink, I remember the ads and we all talk about them...

I think the King is ugly! I don't ever eat at Burger King and I don't think I would want to if I had to look at any pictures of him in the burger joint.

They need a handsome looking King, one that won't make you puke before you get your burger and then puke again.
default_smileypuke.gif

I think its time that the King had a new face lift!
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back