Buddy's New Adventure

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I want to ride my bike more, but Buddy can't keep up on a long ride. So I thought I'd try a dog carrier on the bike. He rides in the cart with me and the horses, and on my antique tractor, so I figured he'd enjoy the bike also.

I had to buy a back fender support and also the pet carrier; the same company did not carry both items. The pet carriers that fit on the front handlebars had terrible reviews, so that is why I got the back kind.

Here we are after his second ride; we'd gone only about 2 miles. I wanted to see how he did. I think he likes it! He even spent part of the time snuggled down in the carrier with his chin resting on the edge, keeping a good eye out on the scenery. He is such a versatile little dog!

bicycle.jpg

Pictures like that make me want a little dog like Buddy!! Hes a cutie!! his little basket looks very cushiony and cozy!

P.S The background scenery is beautiful...I can see where you guys would certainlly be praying for rain though.

That is great! That Buddy really is one! What a neat lil dog!

Awww! Perfect! What a great boy!

Is he Jack Russel or Rat Terrier, or....?

Very cute! I got my rattie from a rescue called New Rattitude. Every year they make a calender and the proceeds go to the rescue. You can submit photos of your rattie to be in the calender, here is the link New Rattitude. You only have until the end of this month. My rattie, Tanga, was in 2010's. You should give it a try.

Back