Buckskin Pinto Filly Foals or Dun Pinto filly foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rauchmini's

Reaction score
I would love to see your buckskin pinto fillies and dun pinto fillies that have been foaled this year(yearling and two year olds welcome too) Thanks!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, this is my little filly...Shadyside`s Rowdy`s sparkling amber..she is a red dun pinto filly.....

dunamber.jpg

She does have a dorsal spripe but you can`t tell from this view...

Thanks,

Tina

Here is a photo of my 2yo when she was a suckling. Her name is Tenls Patently Gorgeous.

She and her mother are the current Lil Beginnings button horses.

fox_holler_i000003.jpg

and another:

fox_holler_i000014.jpg

one more:

fox_holler_i000015.jpg

sorry if they are big...

JJay

We have a 2 year old bought her as a weaner l'm not a big fan of buckskin but other members of the family are.

reddeer074.jpg

OKAY!! I know it says fillies!!! but seeing no one else is going to add their fillies, can I please put my buckskin/pinto colt on??

He is so gorgeous and just a perfect little guy with an awesome disposition! Well, here he is: Not a filly but definitely a buckskin/pinto!!

P5130005.jpg

This filly belongs to one of my web clients -- the Niesen's at Half Pint Acres in Minnesota....but she is sired by my old boy - Hilltops Little Vegas. A very minimal pinto out of a homozygous mare, and as you can see -- Vegas put his primitive stamp and star on her! Plus she has 3 white socks. I can't wait to see her all grown up.

glory1.jpg

Here is SJ's Midnight Promise (pending). He's not a filly, but a buckskin pinto with crystal blue eyes. He's a new born in these pics.

kateson3.jpg

headshot.jpg

Well, she's a little "old" now as she is a 2003 mare, but here is a newborn picture and a more recent picture of Ericas Oh What A Surprise. She is a buckskin pinto dun. She's Erica's through next year's foaling season (hopefully she is in foal to Destiny) and then she's coming to me after that foal is weaned and will be in foal to Big City! "Suprize" is a Bandito daughter / BTU grand daughter.

ericasohwhatasurprise.jpg

Surprise%20DSCN7219.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres mine. SHe is a yearling now. I bought her last year, but with cutting back and her being a bit bigger then I was hopeing she is looking for a new home.

This is Lexy

eeafaaa4.jpg

eeafaff8.jpg

Latest posts

Back