Buckaroo Reserch

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Real Redneck

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am back from Exile. My mom kinda cut me off from the forum because I was spending a lil to much time here rather then that school thing, LOL

I am doing a little reserch & I need any link,article or anything about Boones Little Buckaroo.

I think Lowell Boone still owns him ( is that correct?) Does antone know what her website address is?

Any help or info would be so awsome.

Thanks

Red

Hi Red,

Actually Lowell is now passed away and he sold Buckeroo to Little King Farm many years ago.

If you do a google search for Little King Farm you'll find a lot about Buckeroo on their website.

MA

Lowells wife Marie is still running their miniature farm. Heres her website and it has pictures of Lowell with Buckeroo

Marie Boone

Also, the correct spelling for his name is Buckeroo.(e, not an a) Normally I would not say anything, but since you are doing "research" on him, you may want to be sure your topic is spelled correctly. Good Luck with it....you have many good leads to a world of information to be learned, on this fantastic stallion!!

Latest posts

Back