Breyer Horses....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
new holiday horses for 2006? I just placed my order but wont be getting them until September. They sure do look nice . The 2006 Halloween horse is Illuminati, it actually has a button on the belly area to press and it lights up, and the Christmas horse is the national show horse mold done in a shimmering white with blue tack, really a beauty, that one is called Snow Princess. Corinne

Nope. Can't order them. That is my MIL "surprise" gift to me every Christmas....hey,......it keeps her happy.

Dave is supposed to buy me all the Racehorse ornaments, then I will get whatever he doesn't on my own.

Shawna, at least you have a MIL you can keep happy :bgrin I did a 4' tree up in our dining room this past christmas and put all the stablemates on it, looked really nice. I dont do the ornaments.....and I DONT want to even get one because that would lead to all of them!
default_yes.gif
: Corinne

Eeeeeeeee--they are SO pretty!! I am so excited! I love the Christmas horses but this one is my favorite! I don't collect the Halloween ones, but I think they are pretty neat too. The thing I am most excited about with the mid-year releases though, is the TWELVE new molds of stablemates! Wooohooo! When I started customizing I found out quickly that I preferred doing the stablemate size models and that there weren't many to choose from. I can't really do customs since I started having rheumatory issues in my hands so bad, but my new love for stablemates has stayed. I am actually going to be selling most of my classic and traditional sized Breyers--and I have been collecting for ummm....23 years now. Of course my Christmas models are staying put! So many new pretties...

-Amy

Latest posts

Back