Boundary Waters Canoe Area

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill Hike it in heels if you hike it in heels...................

LOL you guys! Adam that looks so much fun! I really need to take a break from horse shows and do something exciting like that! That moose would have scared me if I wasn't carrying any guns LOL As for carrying a canoe and a pack I'd bring a horse HI HO Silver away! :xreiter: And I'd just see how strong you'd be then LOL ~Jessica

Ok first congrats on the photos - your ammy photo hobby is cool

2nd I think we should see ADAM hike in heels and then maybe JUST MAYBE some of us non girly girls will follow suit...

default_yes.gif
:

come on Adam you up for the challenge????

or are u too scared?????

PS a full grown moose is an intimidating sight, I got to see several when I was in the Grand Tetons and it was the first time on horse back I ever felt intimidated as the 2 bull moose we saw were much bigger than the horses... an I am talking "standard size" riding horses.

I also saw a few hour old baby moose and a elk calf within 200 yards of the road... God that was my most favorite trip so far... I wanta go again.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL Adam and Ashley!!! :lol:
default_rolleyes.gif
:

i personally wont be doing the hike... heels or no heels...if there are no potty/shower facilities...forget it!! :new_shocked:
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Awesome shots! What fun to be able to view it all and revel in that peace and quiet. But I have to agree, the moose would have scared the beejeezus out of me!

Now Linda that is what I call a girly girl. I have no problem with no bathrooms/showers. You get creative that way. However I know that would never happen with my other half. Heck camping it in a tent is roughing it.

My friends said that "roughing it" to me was usually the Holiday Inn..... they were amazed I survived.

I think, just by appearance of you, I would have to agree with them Adam, but I dont know you that well............... IM still impressed you carried that weight........
default_smile.png

Gee thanks Ashley.....there is something to be said about a warm bed, shower and private bathrooms. I'm not THAT big a princess!

You'd be surprised the stuff I can do!

So Adam are you brave enough to show up to Nationals in platform boots????

We can work your way up to Stilettos from there

:lol: good entertainment can never be underrated

I guess you'll have to watch the classes and see what I'm wearing. I will tell you that I have some very cool shoes and sport coats that are making their debut.

No sparkles.....I do have a COOL pair of shoes with a really nice buckle though. Not quite my hiking boots from the pictures! Those are hot and remarkably comfortable.

Well if you want I bet you could add some of the sparkle / glitter stuff that you can paint on the horses and then you will ROCK!!!

THEN you would be WAY :488:

Already way cool! No need for sparkle. As for dancing......I can shake it with the best of them.

Back