Bonnie caught in the act!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NMMack

Reaction score
Our Undercover Sources caught red (full) handed in a local get-a-way (known for clandestine meetings late in the night), our own Bonnie Fogg with her arms wrapped around a man in joyous abandon, known NOT to be her Hubby!!! :new_shocked:

Although many will find this hard to believe, we have the photographs to prove this unbelievable affair!! Stay tuned for further developments and updates, we will even try to get a statement from Bonnie, and her Happy Home Wrecker *Other Man*!!!

Looks like Bonnie really has her hands FULL!!!
default_wink.png
:

Bonnie1.jpg

Bonnie3.jpg

Reported by;

Nancy
default_wink.png
:

:aktion033: :risa_suelos: :risa_suelos: :risa_suelos: :risa_suelos: :new_multi: :new_rofl: :new_multi:

default_wink.png
:

Didn't realize how close that photo was to being xrated!

Bet you didn't think the ole lady had it in her did ya!!!!!!

Fabio has been many miles since he arrived, he has been borrowed for many different, ahem occasions!

He sits in the passenger seat of my car and gets many curious looks!

Right now hes folded in half and in the closet, when I get sick of him he goes in the closet, (sound good girls)!

Thanks again Nancy its been fun!!!!!

Oh hubby's first words when he came home and found Fabio sitting on the couch,"He needs to get a mans haircut"!

Yeah like he wants to go bankrupt..............
default_yes.gif
:

That was a great image! You go Bonnie! Fabio can beat stress better than any drug EH?

Whooooooo Bonnie! Watch out where you grab, you don't want a paper cut!

I'm so glad to see you smile and having fun! :aktion033:

:risa_suelos: :risa_suelos: :risa_suelos: What a fun picture!

Latest posts

Back