Bon Jovi

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
WOWZERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an awesome show. We had amazing seats. They were right next to the stage; I was, like, 20 feet away from Jon
default_wub.png
. He and Richie Sambora actually came up into the seating area and sang three songs (one was "Bed of Roses"...my babe's fave) and we were directly behind him (like 10 feet away). We got their view of the crowd. He kissed a girl smack on the lips and, of course, her man didn't mind; If there was anyone who she could steal a smooch from it would be him
default_biggrin.png
. A perfect ending to a perfect night; my babes took me to a great restaurant before the concert in London and....well, just, wow! I'll have pics of the concert on here soon!

Sorry for the bragging/ramble lol.

I love to read concert experiences and while I'm not a fan of Bon Jovi, it's all good when it's live (well, mostly)!!!

Glad you had a great time, sounds fun!

Liz

I can't wait to see pics........... it sounds like you had an amazing time!

Drewling here. I love Bon Jovi and Ritchie something awful. I watch all their youtubes daily. They make me think very naughty things!

I second that!! I love Bon Jovi, he is one fine looking man and sings wonderful!!
default_aktion033.gif

Oh :DOH! I haven't had a date in SO long, I could be jealous! Sounds like a perfect time!
default_aktion033.gif

default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif
I am soooooooooo jealous!!!!!! LOL

I saw there were seats available rear stage view.....I don't know why I didn't try to get them....they were online yesterday morning (but I don't know if any were still available when I found them)....

Then A-Channel did an interview with Hedley on the 6:00 news......I didn't know THEY were opening......
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
should've tried to get those tickets, but they were probably all gone anyways.....

Glad to hear it was a great concert!!! Can't wait to see pics!!!!!
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

~kathryn

default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif
I am soooooooooo jealous!!!!!! LOL

I saw there were seats available rear stage view.....I don't know why I didn't try to get them....they were online yesterday morning (but I don't know if any were still available when I found them)....

Then A-Channel did an interview with Hedley on the 6:00 news......I didn't know THEY were opening......
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
should've tried to get those tickets, but they were probably all gone anyways.....

Glad to hear it was a great concert!!! Can't wait to see pics!!!!!
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

~kathryn
Yeah, Hedley was as awesome too. Not often you see a great opening act like them.

default_aktion033.gif
Congrats!! Sounds like fun! I saw Bon Jovi in concert exactly 20 years ago and would love to see them again!!! They put on an awesome show back then, can only imagine how good it would be now!! The opening act back then was Cinderella! LOL!! I bet people don't even remember THEM anymore!
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
default_aktion033.gif
Congrats!! Sounds like fun! I saw Bon Jovi in concert exactly 20 years ago and would love to see them again!!! They put on an awesome show back then, can only imagine how good it would be now!! The opening act back then was Cinderella! LOL!! I bet people don't even remember THEM anymore!
default_wink.png
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
I remember Cinderella!!!! LOL I can remember watching 'Video Hits' and seeing Cinderella videos!!!! LMAO!!!! Ok, now I feel olllllddddd!!!!
default_biggrin.png
default_laugh.png

~kathryn

Latest posts

Back