Black Beauty ....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
Hi, i have always loved the movie black beauty since it came out in 94'. Well i love the breed even more ....i am very interested. Anyway dad said that next time he buys himself another pacer he would get me a new horse as well (and after listing to his conversation on the phone last night ...its looking good!).

So anyone know what breed he is?

I thought the horse used in the live-action movie that portrayed Beauty was a QH. (?)

Heidi

They did use a Quarter Horse for the last movie. I can't remember his name right now though.

In the '94 version , w/Sean Bean and David Thewliss, Black Beauty was a QH named Docs Keepin' Time. I am not sure, but I think that in the prior movie Beauty was a Morgan cross.

Thanks guys ...you always pull through
biggrin.gif

I was thinking he was QH but then my dad was like 'nooooo' and so many other people were telling me all these breeds. I looked all over the net and couldnt find it anywhere. Well thank you guys ..im going to go research Docks' keepin time.

Leeana

Back