Birthday pony rides ??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justagirl

Reaction score
I am trying to locate someone with minis or ponies that does birthday parties for small children in the south west Florida area. My niece will be 3 yeasrs old in June and if I was in the area I would do it ,but I'm 12 hours away.

If you know someone or are interested let me know what you charge and where you are located so I can make this happen for my niece, thanks in advance !!

Tricia

Hi and belated Merry Christmas. I live in Ft. Myers area and have seen a couple pony ride folks advertise on Craigslist but I have no idea if they are legit. Let me check/ask around for you.

I dont know your nieces age but you are more than welcome to have her and her friends out to my little farm for a couple hours of carriage rides ( I have lots of princess decor to decorate the carriage ). I have 2 bigger minis that I was told do ride but I just sort of have a rule that no one rides the "little horses"....that way children dont feel sad because they may be too big. Of course they can spend time grooming and brushing too if they want. They can even have cake in the corral.

The special going rate for LilBeginnings Friend....FREE!! I'd love to have her!

Heidi

default_yes.gif
This just made me smile... {{{MAJORHAPPYSIGHS}}}
default_wub.png

Hi and belated Merry Christmas. I live in Ft. Myers area and have seen a couple pony ride folks advertise on Craigslist but I have no idea if they are legit. Let me check/ask around for you.

I dont know your nieces age but you are more than welcome to have her and her friends out to my little farm for a couple hours of carriage rides ( I have lots of princess decor to decorate the carriage ). I have 2 bigger minis that I was told do ride but I just sort of have a rule that no one rides the "little horses"....that way children dont feel sad because they may be too big. Of course they can spend time grooming and brushing too if they want. They can even have cake in the corral.

The special going rate for LilBeginnings Friend....FREE!! I'd love to have her!

Heidi

you will find all the NICEST people are on lil beginnings
default_yes.gif

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

Back