Big Thank You from Rosemill Training

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KayAnn

Reaction score
As Nationals is quickly approaching I wanted to take a minute to Thank all of our Clients from 2010. This has been the best year for us, we have the best clients in the world and they have become wonderful cherished friends.

Thank you each and every one for trusting us with your show horse...Marcia Keith owner of Oatmeal Acres Paul Reveres Raider, Dana Saxton owner of Ten L's Legacy's Top Model, LDS Raging Komotion and LDS Z Rhythem and Roses, Brad and Ronda Burson owners of AWF's Bacchus Buckaroo's Apollo and Ten L's Legacy's Flashdrive, Sara Bartlett owner of Seagate's Amemone (Emma), Karen Basner owner of KBS Wonderland's Levi Blues, Cindy Heimstadt owner of Imagine Farms Runway Model, Dan and Joyce TenHarmsel owner of Hop-n-Hoofs Painted Fancy Girl.

These horses have had an amazing show season and have been a pleasure to work with and show. We have met a lot of great people while showing in MI, and look forward to seeing those of you making the trip to Tulsa and the rest of you next year.

I think all of the owners will be attending Nationals, please stop by our stalls to say hello and catch up with old friends, or to meet new ones.

Kay and Sarah Orangias

Rosemill

We can't wait for Nationals to see you and our kids again!! The photos you've sent are fantastic, and the horses look amazing.

Thank you for the fantastic show year we've had with our little ones. They have done so very well under your handling and care.

Thank you Sarah and Kay!!

Am counting the daysto Nationals! Looking forward to a fun week with some great new friends (and some renewed old friends!) though also VERY nervous about showing myself this year...first time since 2000!!

So nice to send my "kids" to someone I know cares for them as if they were theirs!

Thanks Sarah and Kay (and thanks for helping me bling my show outfit a bit!
default_biggrin.png
)

Hey - Marcia - you showed in Ionia and did fantastic!!! Can't wait to see you

Latest posts

Back