Belated Happy Birthday to Erin

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortpig

Reaction score
We went to dinner last night to celebrate Erin from Moore Acres turning [SIZE=18pt]21 yo[/SIZE]. Yes that's right. I enjoyed my dinner with her family and friends along with my daughter and her husband. Then those of us who don't drink came home and the group that did went to have fun. I feel great this morning not so sure about that group however that is yet to be seen.
default_birthday.gif
default_birthday.gif
default_cheers.gif
default_cheers.gif
to Erin.

Just can't seem to get it on the right forum these days. Hopefully this will be moved to the Back Porch for me.

Dang!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Marie!

Glad you made it to dinner last night. You have been a part of my family since we met 7yrs ago and it was nice to have you be a part of things last night.

As Marie already said, we gathered for dinner around 6pm last night.

The group: Mom (Bev), dad (Whitey), brother (Nick), grandma (Althea), aunt (Kristy), her friend (Sara), my best friend (Shay), Marie (my second mom), her daughter/my "sister" (Vicky), and Vickys husband (Darrin).

Dinner was good and very filling. Afterwards, Marie, gran, Sara, dad, and my brother headed home. The rest of us were just getting started. We hit up a couple local bars just for fun. Listened to music, played pool, drank, laughed, and made complete fools of ourselves. Good time all around!

Thanks everyone for coming! Love you guys!

Latest posts

Back