"Back together at last" - - The Boys

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

New_Image

Image has been doing well so I let Rodeo back in with him one day early and boy were they happy! The amazing thing is all the swelling on Image is completly gone now that they have played all day!

I'll race ya Image! To the hay rack! Ready... Set... Go!

6a337e92.jpg

Better look out then Rodeo because here I come!

f749710d.jpg

Haha not for long, passed ya and.... I win! In your face Immy, Thoroughbred shmoroughbred they should race ponies!

db07e1da.jpg

Aww shoot! Im only half thoroughbred Rodeo, blame mom! Few, Im thirsty!

af34a557.jpg

Lets play ring around the run in now Rodeo!

e07ea2f0.jpg

Nooo... I have a better idea....

32429c6f.jpg

Getting kinda hungry though, want breakfast? - - No, not really hey Rodeo, come here!

7272ec53.jpg

Lik-it!!!!

c23ba24c.jpg

Good! Mom re-filled it, I am low on my sugar in take, here Image if we lick at the same time we can get more!

fc65ef0c.jpg

Yummmm....

2f910466.jpg

Ohhh man those two sure look happy!

They look like Coco and Lexus with that lick-it, they do that to. We must just be BLESSED with smart horses
default_yes.gif
: :bgrin

Oh yeah, i (dad) took pics today of 'the boys'
default_wink.png
: . They just didnt come out right and are blury beyond beleif, because it was DAD who took them. You cant give rednecks technology! :new_shocked: :bgrin
default_yes.gif
:

I'll get pics agian tommarow, you wont beleive what happened today!!!! :bgrin

I'll have to break the good news to you if i talk to you tonight.

Great pics!

Leeana

Last edited by a moderator:
I always love seeing your pictures and quotes along with them....they make me laugh those two boys! I love to see them playing....LOL :lol: Thanks for sharing your pictures! :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back