Babysitting...bring me up to speed, please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KrazyHorses

Reaction score
My kids are 5 and 8...and I've never had anyone besides family ever watch them. I'm with them all the time...24/7...No wonder my mind is mush LOL!

Can someone please bring me up to speed with the babysitting scene? How much $ etc. ?

My daughter is a babysitter extrordinaire!! What would you like to know? She gets about $7.00 per hour. You provide any meals she might need while there. Right now she is about a month away from her drivers license so a female member of the household (their house) must driver her to and from home. Any new sitters need to be brought in about a half hour before you leave so you can go over instructions and expectations. Leave phone numbers where you can be reached and don't forget to leave other emergency numbers just in case, like a friend to call or family member to call if you cannot be reached.

You are expected to either tell the sitter from the beginning when you will be home or when you think you will be home. And if you are running late, you need to call them to let them know.

Any other questions?

Latest posts

Back