babies and the wind.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

running in the red

Reaction score
our second baby was born on friday morning- thanks again Joyce for comming to the rescue..........another boy- today was so windy that I was really watching the new boys when turned out.........well a big gust of wind came up and the newest guy did a complete summersault! he has such long legs-hasn't learned how to control them yet. and the other guy just wants to smeal number 2 sooo bad, but, the mommas are keeping them seperated so far..........we haven't decided what to name the newest boy-hubby wants to call him for sale...........

our second baby was born on friday morning- thanks again Joyce for comming to the rescue..........another boy- today was so windy that I was really watching the new boys when turned out.........well a big gust of wind came up and the newest guy did a complete summersault! he has such long legs-hasn't learned how to control them yet. and the other guy just wants to smeal number 2 sooo bad, but, the mommas are keeping them seperated so far..........we haven't decided what to name the newest boy-hubby wants to call him for sale...........
Congrats on your newest addition.

Your husband must know mine, as mine would like to name all my horses "for sale".

Latest posts

Back