ATTENTION Youth & Parents!!! (ASPC/AMHR)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wild Women Ranch

Reaction score
[SIZE=18pt]The following award application forms are Due JUNE 1 !!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]**Every year there are very few youth that apply for the Scholarship or the awards!!**[/SIZE]

All of the applications can be found at [SIZE=12pt]www.aspcamhryouth.com[/SIZE]

*Scholarship Application Form

--Must be accompanied by Application Cover Sheet

*Audrey Barrett Classic Youth Award

*Daniel Langfeld Jr. Award

*Chance of Love Essay

Coloring Contest (T-shirt Design)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump
default_smile.png

[SIZE=12pt]Fast Apporching Deadline!! Remember to have your applications postmarked by June 1st!!! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]So far only a handful of applications have been turned in..!![/SIZE]

Could you do a quick basic description of each of these? I went onto the website to check them out and each one takes 15-20 minutes for my computer to download.

I have a 7 year old and a 3 year old child. I did read what the chance of love essay was about, but gave up waiting for the others.

Thanks

*Scholarship Application Form

Two possible scholarships each year--one ASPC & one AMHR. Applicates must be a curreent member or past youth member with a current adult membership. (Must be in Jr. High School or Older and not to exceed 21 years of age) Cannot apply for both scholarship in the same year, may only win each scholarship once. The scholarship, in the amount of $1500, is to be used to continue education.

*Audrey Barrett Classic Youth Award

Youth must show a registered Classic Shetland Pony at Officaially rated shows to qualify. Possible 16 awards presented each year-- one in each of two age groups in each of the eight Areas. Age groups are 12 & under & 13 to 17. The National Directors in each area will review the biographies and choose the winners. Awards will be presented at the National Convention during Saturday Morning Hall of Farm Breakfast.

*Daniel Langfeld Jr. Award

An award to recognize the youth who show the most involvement whether in the show ring or promoting Shetlands and/or Miniatures. Possible 8 awards presented each year-- one in each of the eight Areas. The National Directors in each area will review the biographies and choose the winners. Awards will be presented at the National Convention during Saturday Morning Hall of Farm Breakfast.

Coloring Contest (T-shirt Design)

Youth members may enter a design contest to create the design that is used on the Team T-shirt at the ASPC Congress and AMHR Nationals. The winner will receive a $50 cash prize along with a t-shirt showing their design and a commemoration of your design.

Submit you drawing on a 8 1/2" x 11" papers and Youth Awards Cover Sheet.

[SIZE=12pt]All Of These Need to Mailed To:[/SIZE]

Tammy Belless, Awards Chair

18998 Hwy. 37 North, Elgin Road

Tuckerman, Arkansas 72473

Could you do a quick basic description of each of these? I went onto the website to check them out and each one takes 15-20 minutes for my computer to download.I have a 7 year old and a 3 year old child. I did read what the chance of love essay was about, but gave up waiting for the others.

Thanks

I can't get the scholarship page to open... anyone else? I have been trying for a couple days. But we are on dial up and it just may be a problem here.

No here to I am not sure what changed just a month or so ago I went to the youth site and everything loaded up very quickly and was very easy to navigate..now it takes forever and I have DSL
default_wacko.png

I went to the award scholarship page to and no info showed up at all meaning links to the different awards I waited about 10 minutes maybe I just did not wait long enough? I did get the info I was looking for though on the youth packet page which had the links to the different awards it still took a while to load but it did load for me.

I wish the window on the left could close so I do not have to scroll way over out the window to see the PDF files but I have just printed them out so I could read them easily

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry the website had a mal-function but we will extend the June 1st deadline until the 8th of June to give everyone a chance to get in the proper forms.

Please just have all applications **POSTMARKED** by the 8th of June.

Not trying to be difficult but are you aware the awards/scholorships page either still has nothing on it or is very very slow to load? I have been waiting for 8 minutes now on high speed and there is still nothing loading?

All the information on the awards and scholorships can be found though on the youth packet page which does load :)

Thank you very much for the extension. I even yelled at my son last night to finish it and he didn't have his third letter of recommendation yet. So we were bummed.

Latest posts

Back