Attention Show Managers & Show Secretaries

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen S

Reaction score
Happy New Year to All!

Wanted to take this time to remind all of you Show Managers & Show Secretaries that now is the time to start sending me those 2007 Show Bills for your upcoming shows this year. By doing so we can reward your Amateurs through the ASPC/AMHR/ASPR Triple A High Point Amateur Awards for all of the local shows.

We have added a few new awards to the local awards for this year. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to give me a call or drop me an email. Thank you.

Karen Shaw

Chairman

ASPC/AMHR/ASPR Triple A High Point Amateur Awards

10500 CR 606

Burleson Texas 76028

817-426-0262

Email: [email protected]

PS: To All Prior ASPC/AMHR/ASPR Triple A Amateur Winners: Please post if you have won and let everyone know what you won....love to hear from you...Thanks.

Karen

Hi everyone I won the Triple A High Point Amateur Award at a show here in California. Was I ever suprised to get the letter in the mail from Karen Shaw! I never knew such a award existed. There are several items to choose from, I got a nice lined nylon windbreaker, with the logo on the front.

Thanks You Triple A High Point Comittee.

Latest posts

Back