ASPC Ponies of the Year and Breeder of the Year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The Ponies of the Year and Breeder of the Year have been announced. Here they are...congrats to all!

2010 CLASSIC HALTER PONY OF THE YEAR-WALL STREET NAVIGATOR ROCK THE DICE#160064 OWNED BY WILLIAM HUMPHRIES FORT WAYNE, IN

2010 CLASSIC PERFORMANCE PONY OF THE YEAR-RIMFIRE#152814 OWNED BY CHERYL OR CAREY P. HAUSMAN, DVM BIG TIMBER, MT

2010 MODERN HALTER PONY OF THE YEAR-MICHIGAN’S RAGIN CAJUN#158988 OWNED BY THOMAS TAYLOR & KAY MARSCHEL WEST UNITY, OH

2010 MODERN PERFORMANCE PONY OF THE YEAR-PONY VISTA’S FE FI#146745 OWNED BY DENISE JOHNSON GODDARD, KS

2010 MODERN PLEASURE HALTER PONY OF THE YEAR-SHARRWAY PROVOCATIVE WOMAN#153975 OWNED BY WAYNE OR SHARRON HINKLE BURNEYVILLE, OK

2010 MODERN PLEASURE PERFORMANCE PONY OF THE YEAR-HOT HOT HEAT#152072 OWNED BY MARVIN STUCKI OR MARCI STUCKI NEWBURG,OR

2010 FOUNDATION HALTER PONY OF THE YEAR-J-J’S PAINTED OREO#147239 OWNED BY MARIO LEAL AND KRIS MCBRIDE PARKLAND, OK

2010 FOUNDATION PERFORMANCE PONY OF THE YEAR-SUNDANCE LB ONDELE OF RIVENBURGH#153414 OWNED BY KAYE OR COLLEEN CONDON LAKE OSWEGO, OR

2010 ASPR HALTER PONY OF THE YEAR-I-C ROSEANNE TIFFANY MISS#1506 OWNED BY IVAN GINGERICH ARTHUR, IL

2010 ASPR PERFORMANCE PONY OF THE YEAR-HS MIGHTY BOOMERANG#1395 OWNED BY MICHAEL HERRON ADEL, IA

2010 CLASSIC SHETLAND BREEDER OF THE YEAR-RICHARD OR JACQUE MASON WIMBERLEY, TX

2010 MODERN SHETLAND BREEDER OF THE YEAR-THOMAS TAYLOR WEST UNITY, OH

Congratulations to all the Winners in these divisions
default_aktion033.gif
2010 saw some OUTSTANDING Horses out there in the show ring
default_yes.gif
and just proves these horses are getting better and better and the Breeding Programs are to be sought after!! Enjoy your honors!! Well Deserved!!
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!!!! I want to especially congratulation Mario Leal and Kris McBride on the Foundation Pony of the Year with their beautiful mare. To Bill Humphries winning Classic Pony of the year with Rock The Dice -- I have several of his beautiful ponies. Also to the Masons for Classic Breeder of the year as I have several of their poines as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to all of the winners and achieving these honors.

Karen

Latest posts

Back