AMHR Horses of the Year and Breeder of the Year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The ASPC/AMHR breed promotion committee would like to congratulate the following horses and their owners:

AMHR DIVISION A HALTER

HORSE OF THE YEAR

BUCKEYE

WCF 1 HOT UNBELIEVABLE

OWNED BY

LONNIE OR DENISE HARDESTY

NEW

SALISBURY, IN

AMHR DIVISION A DRIVING

HORSE OF THE YEAR

STONE

MAPLES MACKENZIES JOY

OWNED BY

PAMELA CHRISTOPHER OR EDWARD J.

McCARTHY II

RIDGEVILLE, ON

AMHR DIVISION A PERFORMANCE

HORSE OF THE YEAR

PAINTED DESERT MACHOS ANGELINA

OWNED BY

RAYMOND OR VICKI ANDERSON OR KALA PRICE

SPIRO, OK

AMHR DIVISION B HALTER

HORSE OF THE YEAR

RHAPSODY'S CHAMPAGNE REIGN

OWNED BY

VICKIE OR RAY TOBIN OR BELINDA BAGBY

JUDSONIA, AR

AMHR DIVISION B DRIVING

HORSE OF THE YEAR

CLR'S CRUSIN

OWNED BY

WILLIAM T. OR DONNA K. PHILLIPS

HARRODSBURG, KY

AMHR DIVISION B PERFORMANCE

HORSE OF THE YEAR

CCR BOO WHO

OWNED BY

DIANE TEAGUE

MONTGOMERY, TX

AMHR MINIATURE HORSE

BREEDER OF THE YEAR

LES OR GETITIA MATHENY

CIRCLEVILLE, OH

Congratulations to the owners and handlers of these beautiful horses and ponies
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations everyone! Great achievements!

Particular congrats to Getitia, baby Image's granny!!!

Congrats to all, but a special shout out to Les and Getitia, I can't think of more deserving people.

Huge improvement over a breeder of the year from MANY years ago who was a crooked judge and really turned me off of AMHR for a very long time. That person actually told me the reason my horse was stuck with reserve to hers at the AMHR nationals (held during the Ohio State Fair back then) was that the judge would be showing under her at a later show. She told me (wink wink) that if I would go to a certain show in ILL, she would guarantee that we would have outstanding placings (wink wink). I can't begin to tell you how offended I was by that, I sure did not go to that show, and refused to show under her when she was selected as a judge at any other shows. Every year that I saw that person announced as breeder of the year I wanted to choke.

Les and Getitia are the real deal, and have beautiful horses and high ethics. I am very proud to own one of their produce and can't wait to get her into the show ring.

I just bought her. She is Buckeye WCF Dancing Queen, AMHA/AMHR.

Oh, can she trot.

Congrats to all!
default_aktion033.gif

I agree about Getitia and Les Matheny! Buckeye WCF has well deserved breeder of the year! Their horses and farm is absolutely amazing! I too am a lucky farm to own a little Buckeye WCF filly. I can't wait to show her. I also have a little Buckeye WCF foal on the way. Can't wait to see the out come of what, handsome, Hot Toddy brings us!
default_wub.png
They are such nice honest people, and we have learned ALOT from them. Thank you Getitia & Les!

Congrats to all. I LOVE the Buckeye horses and have two with a Hot Toddy foal due the end of MAY. They are great people to work with and they have amazing horses.

Latest posts

Back