ASPC/AMHR

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Howard Stables

Reaction score
I am posting this on both the Miniature and Pony Forums as I need some input from others.

I am looking for anyone that has had paperwork (Stallion Reports, Registration Papers, Memberships, etc) that they sent to the ASPC/AMHR office come up as never received or missing in the last 10 years.

Please email me ( [email protected] ) privately.

I have always been told to make copies of everything I send and I do but I am curious how many people send their paperwork certified or return receipt.

Thank you.

In my 20 years of dealing with both AMHA & AMHR I have never had anything come up missing in either office. I think they are amazing with all the stuff they do!

I do make copies, but never had to use them. (Knock on wood!)

I haven't had any go missing. I always keep copies of everything but haven't had to use them. I never send anything by certified or priority & never ask for proof of delivery--just use regular mail.

When mailing stallion reports I do always try to send them in with other paperwork. If a stallion report is sent in by itself, you get nothing back so have no way of knowing that it was received. If I send that report in with something else--membership, registration application, permanent or gelding certificate or transfer, I get the completed papers returned. If the other paperwork was received then I know that they also received the stallion report.

I photocopy everything and send it regular mail. I have never had anything go missing or get lost in the mail from the registry. If it seems to be taking an inordinate amount of time I give them a call to see if they actually have it and they always do, just backlogged due to the amount of paperwork in at the time.

Only once had something go "missing" but pretty sure it was the Post Office. Just re-sent, no big deal.

Andrea

Never had a problem at all, Zona and the ladies at the ASPC/AMHR offices do a great job and we have always gotten our papers back in a timely manner. The same goes for the ladies at the AMHA office.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

I've never had any trouble, either, and I think the staff at the office do a superb job. I'm curious, though, about why you need to know about missing paperwork over the last TEN years?!

Only one small mishap, and it was probably USPS. I sent in my stallion's temp to permant paperwork, and waited and waited, finally called, paperwork had gone through and been sent back, but I didn't have them. I needed to send in a signed letter stating what happened, and they issued me copies of his permanent paperwork (in this case, they didn't charge me for duplicate papers). Still don't know what happened, but they were very gratious and helpful. [Although, I was a little annoyed at having to send in a letter about it; but I understand why they need a signed letter.]

Latest posts

Back