Area 4 show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctinsley

Reaction score
Just heard from Corey Hatfield who is showing our yearling foundation colt Buckeye WCF Classical Fireworks, Corey and Fireworks won the Jr Championship then went on to win the Grand Championship. Corey and Fire are having a great show year, can't wait for Congress

Congrats!!!

I saw Fireworks on getitia's sale list last year, he is very handsome!!

Congrats everyone :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congratulations! :aktion033: :aktion033:

So when do we get to see some pictures?
default_yes.gif
: :lol:

Congrats................too bad I didn't get to see them at the Central States show when I was back there. Will they be at the Worlds?

I asked Corey to get pictures taken at the backdrop, so hopefully he'll have time. I don't know about the Worlds show, he leaves this show and goes to Bertrands for the four shows there then goes home with Corey and head back the next week-end to DuQuoin,IL don't want to wear him out before Congress.

Cindy,

I was there. Your stallion is AMAZING!!! You sure got a keeper in that one! :aktion033:

Also, the show photog didn't make it, so Cory may not have been able to get any pictures. I wish I had thought of it at the time or Mark could have taken some :eek:

Congrats!!

Latest posts

Back