Are we allowed to post and ask?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrandmaC

Reaction score
If I'm looking for a stallion of specific caliber and size is it allowable to ask anyone having

one to private message me? I have been looking at sites but have not come up with something yet.

I believe there are some rules in regards to advertising, are there any rules to requesting?

NOTE: Those with stallions for sale don't PM me now pls, because without specifics we'd all be wasting our time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Post a "Wanted" ad on the Saleboard (link is above... click "Miniature Horse & Tack- U.S")

These forums aren't really the place for buying/selling, but the Saleboard is! You can also keep a sharp eye on the saleboard, you might just see one you like there!

Once you purchase him, you can share your announcement here on the forum though!

Good luck,

Andrea

What Andrea said!

Want ads are not allowed here on the forum, (nor is selling) but the sale board here is great!

Read all the ads to see if there is what you want, but if not, post a wanted ad! People do that there all the time!
default_yes.gif

This site is great! There is a place for everything! So check out the sales board!

If you're not sure of what the rules are, you can read them here
default_smile.png

http://www.lilbeginnings.com/forum/et/

I'm not sure if you posted an intro when you got here but, welcome to the forum!
default_saludando.gif

Hi GrandmaC. Welcome back. I remember you from a year or so ago. We lost contact. Hope all is well.

[/quote

Hi there and thank you. Yeah life kind of threw me a speed bump several months ago so I kind of fell off the face of the earth for a wile, but got past it.

and now I'm ready to work on my dreams and goals.

Latest posts

Back