AR State Fair AMHR ASPC Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Birdmomjb

Reaction score
Hi Everyone Just wanted to let all of you know that there are still stalls at the AR State Fair Show and we are extinding the deadline for entries.

This is a triple point show with Jim Curry as the judge.

$20.00 FLAT FEE Yes you read that right twenty dollar flat fee show with triple points. How cool it that.

$30.00 Stall fee. 10.00 office fee

Show for three days for $60.00 per horse and receive TRIPLE POINTS.

Show bill is on line At Arkansas State Fair web site 2011 Livestock division at the bottom of the page.

If you can't find it give me a call and I'll help you.

Janice Bryant 501-337-3179

Can you post the website. I'm still debating, I don't think I can do a 3 day show. Still recovering from Nationals.

We want to go SO bad but i's just too far away...I only have one vacation day left and it would take three...
default_sad.png

That's am awesome deal. I paid $84 for a one judge open show. I wish I was closer.

I think I'm going to try and make it. Cause it is a really good deal. But just curious why is a tack stall $30 more then a horse stall? Also if I don't show up right before 1 pm on Friday but plan on showing after 6 will a steward be there so I can measure or do I need to come down eariler?

I'll be very interested to see who all will show in the draft mini halter class. I'll be bringing one down for this class cause I'm curious to see how it goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
everything should be at the state fair office by Oct 19th so that we can enter everything in the computer. I think you would be safe coming at 6 but I'd call Jan at the number above with any questions like that

Thanks.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back