AQHA Look up?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kayla221444

Reaction score
Hello,I AM HOPING SOMEONE CAN DO AN AQHA LOOK UP FOR ME??Mr Expressive Cookie was his name I am trying to Locate a Childhood friend!

I had a colt born on our farm, our first foaling experience, and we were hooked since the day he was born, we use to take naps in the pasture together (I was only 10 at the time) Boogie only liked me, and wouldn't let anyone do anything with him. When he was a yearling I showed him at AQHA shows and everyone just loved my little boogie, as he would follow me around with no halter or lead rope where ever I went we would go for jogs around the race track at the cobleskill show together (him loose) Then that spring he was two years old, so I broke him out myself, and he was just a doll, very easy..and I showed him that summer in green horse and we took home the blues all the time. Then in the years to follow we became inseperable, we did everything together (he would only behave for me too) or if I let someone ride him I had to be there to watch and he would do everything I asked of him. One day I went out to the barn a few days before our big show I went out to the barn to check on him and somehow he had cut his face open, needless to say I had the vets come out and gave him some stiches...and vet said we shouldnt attend the show, well the morning of the show Mr. Boogie was pacing his stall while we were loading the other horses, and whinnying to me, so I took him and showed him and that day we took home Grand Champion All-Around :) he was my back bone!! And the start to my training and showing AQHA horses. I then regrefully sold him, as at the time, I thought I was going to start barrel racing, which didn't pan out to my likeings...SO LONG STORY SHORT..I had an old email address that I rarely ever check, andI just got on it the other day and had an email from thelady I sold him to stating, he wasnt good for them anymore, threw her off constantly, and was going to ship him to an auction!!!
default_no.gif
I REALLY WANT TO FIND OUT WHERE HE IS!!!

If he was a bay gelding, born in 2003; then the breeder is the only listed owner.

Thank you, yes he was a bay gelding born in 2003, so he is still in my name
default_new_shocked.gif
I will never find him now....
default_no.gif

Can't you email them back to see if they actually sent him to an auction, and if so which one? Auctions have to keep records, so with some leg work you could still track him down.

Can't you email them back to see if they actually sent him to an auction, and if so which one? Auctions have to keep records, so with some leg work you could still track him down.
I agree, try to e-mail them back, even if the e-mail is older and see if they did actually send him to auction, and go from there.

Latest posts

Back