April Journal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irishroots

Reaction score
How many have recieved their April Journal? I called AMHR today and they said they just recieved theirs today at noon, so ours should be coming soon.

Nothing here yet but I always get mine a bit later then other parts of th country.

I am very excited a director Lewella came here not to long ago and explained that we would have all 3 issues, April/May June/July and Aug/ Sept by mid Aug. So much reading to do I can not wait for them all to arrive!

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

If you'll look back that is not what I said Lisa.

August/September is scheduled to mail the 15th business day of August which is the 20th. Realistically M&D would most likely mail it on the 23rd as the 20th is a Friday. Due to how the postal service handles periodical postage mailings it would be unrealistic to expect your August/September Journal prior to the first of September.

Glad to hear that the Journal will be arriving soon. Sure hope that they have all the problems ironed out and that the Journals will be arriving on time. Then maybe more articles will be in them along with people going back to advertising with them.

Forgive me Lewella I was off by a few days...either way we should then safely say we will have the 3 issues of the Journal in the next 45 days give or take a couple of days. I am very excited to see them all and will be checking the mailbox
default_biggrin.png

I was just going to post & correct what Lewella had actually said about the Journal getting caught up, but I see she got on here to post before I did. I don't expect to see our Aug/Sept issue before Sept. 1st, like Lewella said--it might even be a bit later than that for us because it usually takes a week longer for the magazine to get here than it does to people in the US.

Latest posts

Back