Appaloosa Pony

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

appypintolady

Reaction score
My Grandaughter an Appaloosa pony. He is very nice chestnut gelding that is very well trained to be a childs riding pony. We are so excited. You can see his picture on the www.peacefulvalleyranch.com website under ponies for sale. His name is Cherokee.

Congratulations! Peaceful Valley Ranch does a wonderful job and I'm sure this pretty little guy will be a wonderful companion for your daughter!

Hi Lewella

Thanks for your comments on Cherokee. It's nice to hear that Peace Valley Ranch does a good job. It seems like they really work with their ponys, and I liked the fact that he has been used to teach kids to ride.

WOW, he is beautiful! And he looks very child friendly as well. You and especially your granddaughter are very lucky! I loved reading their website, they obviously love both ponies and children and take triaing and matching their ponies to good homes very seriously. I can see why you'd want to take this little cutie home! I was very impressed that they push the smaller ponies for the younger children, and even mentioned driving for when the children outgrow their riding companion. This little guy would look at least as good in harness as he does under saddle. Good job, and congrats on your new purchase! Can't wait to see pics of him at home where you can enjoy him! :aktion033:

Thanks Billie and KayKay. I just lucked out I found him on DreamHorse and then went to their linked website.

Latest posts

Back