Anyone watch the new MTV show Skins?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Lisa~

Reaction score
I had to watch and see for myself. It is a show aimed at Teens and it is well....

pretty hmmmm I guess controversial

I have heard parent groups were trying to boycott advertisers and such Raven has seen it so I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. It is rather realistic which I think bothers alot of parents and the kids are pretty good actors first episode I saw which I think was the 2nd one dealt with homosexuality-drugs- wanting to be popular-self pleasure and family issues - a lot for a one hour show

I have no problem with Raven watching the show but then again we are a pretty open minded family. Has anyone else watched it? Wondering your thoughts- if you have pre teens or teens and you have not seen it I suggest you watch an episode online cause I am pretty sure your kids will be watching and talking about it especially now that so many parent groups are making such a big deal about it
default_wink.png

I haven't watched it but I saw a commercial for it. I thought it looked very trashy and like it glamorized things teenagers shouldn't be doing (drugs / sex). Not sure, but that was the impression the commercial gave me and that was before the controversy about the show was in the news.

It seems like teenager shows have changed A LOT since "Saved By The Bell"
default_rolleyes.gif

It seems like teenager shows have changed A LOT since "Saved By The Bell"
default_rolleyes.gif
LOL funny you should mention that show- lets say I was VERY relieved when I came out to the living room last week and saw Raven was watching Saved by the Bell before school lol

Latest posts

Back