Anyone want to guess on my mare?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wc minis

Reaction score
Seeing all the other posts about mares being ready, I have one here that is 316 days from her LBD and it is her 2nd foal. She does have amber colored liquid that I can get out and it is quite sticky and I have been testing it with the pool test strips but it is not showing ready by those. In the past those have been very accurate for me. I also got my self an equipage this year thinking I would get more sleep than I did the past few years, but that dang pager keeps going off ALL night long. So I am 2 nights with no sleep. I figured this mare would have foaled by yesterday, but she is proving me wrong
default_wacko.png
She also does have all of the other signs, even rubbing her back legs together like a cricket.

IMG_5065.jpg

IMG_5062.jpg

IMG_5060.jpg

IMG_5063.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That vulva certainly looks long, loose, and ready to pop out a foal
default_laugh.png
I'm gonna say a couple of days, tops.

She looks ready now. I would say as soon as her milk test ready its a go and it looks like that can change at any min. Goodluck.. I know how frustrating this can be.

Alisha

WOOHOO, we have progress. Tested her and it is 6.4 on the Ph and the hardness is at 1000
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back