Anyone w/annual Disneyland Pass???? I have a request

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minisaremighty

Reaction score
Just thought I'd put this request out there and see if anyone can help me. We went to Disneyland last year (in October) and my husband absolutely loved the Tower of Terror Bathrobes (they are white with the Tower of Terror Logo on them I believe). I think they are about $75 or so and sold at the store at the exit of the Tower ride.

Anyway, if anyone happens to have an annual pass or is just going to Disneyland sometime within the next 3-4 weeks, I'd love to buy one of those bathrobes for my husband for Christmas. He's never had a bathrobe and this is the only one he's ever seen that appealed to him and he regrets not buying when we were there. Unfortunately, this is not something you can just go buy anywhere, they are sold exclusively at the Disney Parks.

I'd pay you for your time and efforts and shipping costs too.

Thanks!!

Thanks!
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd pay you for your time and efforts and shipping costs too.
Does that include reimbursement for airfare, hotel, admission to the park, etc, etc???
default_wink.png
default_new_rofl.gif

Sorry, I think I'm too tired, but that was the first thing I thought of!! :DOH!

If I were going, I would help you out no questions asked! But I won't be going anywhere too far away for a while yet.....

Hope someone can give you a hand!!

~kathryn

check with Disneyhorse she works there
default_biggrin.png
:DOH! Of course! I totally spaced that!!!! Thanks Lisa!

Kathryn, if I could afford all that, I'd be the one going! LOL!!!! We go every one to two years, but this year hubby and I opted to take a week-long trip to Hawaii without the kids.
default_biggrin.png
We'll get back to Disneyland next October, but I'm really hoping to surprise my hubby with something he really wants.

[SIZE=12pt]I emailed a friend who's there (forum memeber too) and I think she is going to MGM this afternoon, not sure if you have got ahold of Disneyhorse yet. good luck in your search
default_smile.png
, Nikki [/SIZE]

If you "Google" Disney Tower of terror robe, you can buy it from their online store.

Renee

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_488.gif
:love Thank you bunches!!!! I did google, but never found it! I hadn't put the word Disney in though. I also searched the official Disney Store online and it wasn't there either. This is another store I've never heard of, but that is most definitely the bathrobe!

Thank you Renee!!!!!!

:DOH! [SIZE=12pt] i searched online last night for about 1/2 hour, I couldn't find that darn robe
default_sad.png
, glad you found it
default_biggrin.png
! Nikki[/SIZE]

:DOH! [SIZE=12pt] i searched online last night for about 1/2 hour, I couldn't find that darn robe
default_sad.png
, glad you found it
default_biggrin.png
! Nikki[/SIZE]
Nikki, that's so nice of you!!! I searched about 1/2 hour too and was disappointed when I came up with NOTHING. I'm really an expert at finding anything on the net, however, I did begin my search thinking that it may be one of those items that can ONLY be purchased at the resort. So glad I was wrong!!

Thanks for your time though and to everyone else too!! I'm very excited that I can get something that I know my hubby will absolutely love!
default_wub.png

I knew I could count on "forum family" to make this little wish come true!
default_wub.png

Back