Anyone use Expedited Service with AMHA....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horsedude

Reaction score
I have some AMHA paperwork that I need to get completed through the AMHA office asap for some buyers. I have never used the expedited service that they offer....it costs $40.00 per horse to use. I am just wondering if anyone has ever used this service and what the turn around time is on the paperwork when using it? For me it would be $80.00 extra, but don't want to waste the money if it's not going to be much faster than the normal processing rate of the paperwork at the office. Any experience or input would be appreciated!

I've paid the fees several times for expedited service. Each time AMHA processed it the day it was received and sent it back the next day. Literally, if you use overnight mail, you can have it back within 4 days.

Hope that helps.

It was worth it to me when I needed paperwork done in a big hurry.

JJay

AMHA is behind a little right now, so if you need it fast it is worth every penny!!!

Robin

I have used the service in AMHR and I would guess it works exactly the same.. I got all my stuff the next day! Was well worth the money for me when I was in a pinch

l've done it with 2 day express and was happy got it back the same week from the amha...

Latest posts

Back