Anyone in the Lewisburg, WV area?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RachelJ

Reaction score
Just found out that my husband and I will be moving to the Lewisburg, WV area. :aktion033: Would like to know where are good places to keep horses and who are good ferriers, vets, hay suppliers, etc in the area. I'm supposed to start my new job in mid-January so now we have to find a new place to live and find someone to buy our current place. The hard part is that we have to part with most of our horses. :no: We need to get down to 3 horses and currently have 17. We are taking several of them to an auction this weekend but still need to find places for the others. We sure could use some prayers to get us through this time. Thanks for listening.

--RachelJ

JbarC Miniature Horse Ranch

Welcome to Wild and Wonderful West Virginia!!! :saludando: I am located near Morgantown WV which is in the northern part of the state approx. 4 hours from where you will be living. I know there a couple of other people on this board from WV and they might be able to help more with the farrier, hay etc. as they are more in the southern part of the state than I am. Just wanted to welcome you to the state and feel free to contact me anytime if you need to talk or have any q's about anything.

Sherry Brock

Thanks for the warm welcome. We're looking forward to the move, but it sure is hectic around here.

Let me add my welcome to Wild Wonderful West Virginia too!!! Not sure where Lewisburg is though. We are located in the "panhandle" of WV, just a mile from the VA/WV line.

Congratulations on your move. We are actually closer to you than your other WV neighbors and I live in NC. You are about 3 hours from me. So it should be easy for you to come a bit further south to visit the minis down this way too.

Hope your move goes great.

Karen

Latest posts

Back