Anyone here have a house built by United Built

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Birdmomjb

Reaction score
I had time to kill earlyer this week and saw a display home built by this company.

WOW just what I would like to have. Its the Aspin with a 33 foot loft which would be my craft area. It looks like a lake cabin with redwood siding double glass doors and a beatufil arch window over the doors which you look out when in the loft. It has tons of storage space in the eves of the second floor. And best of all insulation everywhere. The house I live in now is half the size of this house but has no insulation in the walls or under the floor.

You can see the plan at www.ubh.com I don't know anything about the company and don't know anyone with a house built by them..

Any one that knowes anything good or bad please let me know.

I tried to make a link but I guess I dont know how.

Jan

United Built is a couple of Foreman who use to build Jim Walter houses; then branched out on their own with their own company name. They do "as much" or "as little" of the work as you want them to do = pricing...

If you go to cutting cost make sure you know & can get your part done as it must be complete before your perm. loan can go through. You see a "Jim Walters" house; you basically see a "United Built House"!

They can build some nice places or some very cheap places....

Latest posts

Back