Anyone else still have the white stuff or water....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reble

Reaction score
HerdWinter20073.jpg

If you look you can see the lake forming instead of a little creek....

Just was asking does anyone else still have the white stuff or water?

Our 2 sub pumps are going steady.

The owner of our general store, just called and he has 6 inches in his basement. Needed another sub pump and he has two going also...

Need to remind children to keep safe and away from the rushing waters that are rising...

Last edited by a moderator:
You need a boat! And so do the horses! :new_shocked:

It's crazy isn't it? I'm in Australia in the middle of the worst drought this country has seen in years. When it finally does rain, it just runs straight off as the ground as is dry it can't soak it up! We have water restrictions that are very tight. Poor Bailey doesn't even know what rain is!
default_wacko.png
:

Can you divert some of the precious water our way?? I'll send you some sunny Australian weather in return.
default_wink.png
:

We had a 10 inch snowstorm last Wed and today was 50+ this is just so strange. We also have a sporadic brook above our house that runs through our property to a lake down below us and it is raging tonight. Yesterday it was melting off my roof that it looked like it was pouring outside but it was just that snow melting off the roof. For 4 days last week I couldnt put horses out because the paddocks were deep with snow and had a 1 1/2 inch crust on top now they are almost down to mud. I surely am not complaining about the sunshine and melting but this is so strange for this time of year for us so yes I can sympathize.

We have lost most of our 25 inches of snow. Mud and lakes are getting better now that the weather is getting better. Was almost 70 yesterday and will be almost 70 today! :aktion033: :aktion033:

It is gray and nasty here in Ohio. It is 61 degrees, but we had over 2 inches of rain yesterday and more today. The house across the street is an island, and our creek (named Dry Creek) is over the banks and creeping up on the horses. I have been just dying to get out and try out my new Smart Cart but it doesn't look like I will today. Tomorrow will be nicer, I hope. I gotta get my driving horse going! He is in our breed demo at Equine Affaire, and hopefully a clinic with Muffy Seaton, then going to Mike McCabe's clinic at the end of April.

Rain, rain, go away! :eek:

Latest posts

Back