Anybody see Turistas?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wade3504

Reaction score
I saw it and it's supposed to be scary with quite a bit of blood and guts. Yes, I like horror movies and scaring myself to death if the movie can actually do it which most can't. Anyway, doesn unrated mean that alot of it was edited out? The box says unrated but the DVD shows that it's R. I'm thinking it was edited as it wasn't what people have described. Anyone know?

Amanda

Hi, Amanda --

I don't know the answer. I have it now at home from NetFlix but have not watched it yet. The paper sleeve for it says "R" but the description in my online que at NetFlix says "UR" (unrated).

Jill

Thanks Jill. I don't get why they say it's unrated. Doesn't everything have to be rated?

Unrated means they show scenes that were too raw to make it in the theaters. If you take a look at alot of DVDs being released these days, you will see the come in the unrated format.

Thanks Pandora. There was one scene that I think would make the movie R, but really that was it so the movie in general was not that great, especially if they took out that scene.

Latest posts

Back