Any reccomendations for decent low end Digital Cameras?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mydaddysjag

Reaction score
My old Digital Camera finally kicked the bucket, and I've been borrowing my moms when I need pictures. I would like to pick up my own camera, but I'm not sure what to get within my budget. My old camera was just a cheap Kodak Easy Share, but it was basic, easy to use, took good enough picturesd for what I needed, and it wasn't devastating when it finally died. I'm looking to spend under $150, the less the better. I would like atleast 8mp, something with zoom, and if it could record video that would be even better. I dont need a super tiny camera, but not something huge. Just a basic digital camera that takes decent pictures, records a little video, and dosent break the bank. I could really kick myself, there was one I wanted to pick up on sale for $70 last week, but I forgot to get it, and it was a 1 day sale.

So, any recommendations?

Last edited by a moderator:
My digital is a panasonic lumix DMC-LS75 ...it takes great photos and videos (although, no sound) and it is totally hubby / daddy proof...it is really really nice as the person with the camera can just hold down the button and it will continue to take photos every second..so no missing "that" shot. I can just tell dad to hold the button down and the camera takes over..

Latest posts

Back