Any Photos/Info of Sulfura Mares

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DunPainted

Reaction score
SORRY TO BOTHER YOU FOLKS.....

We're a no-big-deal farm where our horses we are adored. That said, I cannot believe my good fortune to have purchased SULPHURAS PRETTY TATTOO (our first double registered mini).

Prissy.jpg

Spring, 2005

DirectFrontCrop.jpg

Photo taken today by our son, David (Green Bay Winter....brrrrrr!)

Still in shock that Prissy's Grandsire is LITTLE KINGS NAPOLEON. Who'd of guessed we'd ever have a horse whose a pedigree includes a "Little Kings" mini!

Her Sire (Scott Creek Tattoo) is a gorgeous few spot Appy that throws the most colorful foals: appy, pinto, buckskin, etc. It's amazing. I'd like to thank Larry of Scott Creek who's been such an inspiration and kindly returns e-mails pronto. Please take a moment to visit their website, it's incredible: www.canterburyminis.com

Anyway, like to make up a booklet of her pedgree (with photos) and wondered if anyone can help me find the following horses?

MARES: Sulphuras Mystic Rythum (AMHA A482966)

Sulphuras Silver Fox (AMHA A19899)

Twin K Freckles (AMHA TR 101051B)

SIRE: LIL HOOF HOLLOW SOPHISTICATED RYTHM (AMHA 259230)

Many thanks for your time and thoughtfulness.
default_yes.gif
:

Sincerely,

Cindy

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I can't help you with your search but congratulations on your filly! Pictures?

I just want to congratulate you too! Don't have what you need as we are in that "no big deal " catrgory too :bgrin We love watching those big deal people though, just too old and tired to do it.
default_yes.gif
:

Pictures? Is that her in the Avatar? Maxine

Cindy,

PICTURES!!! PICTURES!!! PICTURES!!!

of

"SULPHURAS PRETTY TATTOO"

This is a gorgeous filly and Cindy needs to tell you "how" she got little SULPHURAS PRETTY TATTOO aka "Prissy" home to her house. I am sooooo sorry that I didn't have my camera to take pictures!!

Hey Cindy,

You need to have David take a picture of you two and post it! There's no one as good with a camera as David!
default_yes.gif
: I'm sorry, I don't know much about her dam or have any pictures.

:aktion033: Congratulations Cindy, I know how excited you are... She is beautiful and i am so happy for you.

Yes, I definitely want to see some pictures! I love her sire...he's one of my favorite appys! Sulphura had a lot of very nice appaloosas. My friend now owns one of their past herd sires, Double A Apache Kid. I've seen some of his foals (most are Sulphura) and they are just so gorgeous.

Congrats on your new girl! :aktion033:

Whoops! Nevermind.
default_wacko.png
:

Debi

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, Donna (Qtr Raes) and Marnie.....my co-conspirators in getting Prissy loaded up!

Because our trailer was "in the shop", Prissy was kind enough to keep me company in our truck's back seat area (seat up, of course). Prissy had a thick bed of hay over a tarp (duct taped to catch "droppings) and enjoyed the ride. Apparently, she enjoys country music....when I turned it off, she whinnied!

Anyway, here is a photo of a sweet mare I transported last month....same service as Prissy! :aktion033:

GhostOutCrop.jpg

Congrats on getting that lovely filly!!!! We have transported quite a few minis the same way and they seem to think the back seat area is a very neat stall with a great view, LOL.

Does anyone know who owns Sulphuras Pretty Tattoo now?

I just bought this mare today!!

I didn't even realize the wonderful bloodlines she had until she was already here. I had gone to look at another mare and fell in love with her when I started handling her.

We call her Abby because I didn't know any other name for her aside from her registered name.

She came with a 3 week old black/white pinto filly by her side.

I would love to know anything about her that anyone cares to share. I was told that she had been driven until 2 years ago when she was used as a broodmare. I plan to use her for driving and we are going to keep her filly for driving also.

I just bought this mare today!!

I didn't even realize the wonderful bloodlines she had until she was already here. I had gone to look at another mare and fell in love with her when I started handling her.

We call her Abby because I didn't know any other name for her aside from her registered name.

She came with a 3 week old black/white pinto filly by her side.

I would love to know anything about her that anyone cares to share. I was told that she had been driven until 2 years ago when she was used as a broodmare. I plan to use her for driving and we are going to keep her filly for driving also.
Congrats! Ok, so where are the pictures of the mare and her filly; you know the rules.
default_wink.png

Congrats

I have been her sires farrier for a couple yrs. He just recently (month ago) left a friends house as she was leasing him and he went back to his owners house at Underwoods Miniatures.

Hes up in his age but still is a good looking old man.

I will try to get some better pictures today. The only one I really have now is the one in my avatar. We are enjoying them so much!

Latest posts

Back