Another new addition

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anoki

Reaction score
I brought this little girl home yesterday! Still need a name for her....nothing's popped up yet though....She's one of Matt's Himi/Ragdoll cross kittens!

She was NOT a happy camper when we got home, so I set her up in a dog crate with litter box, food, water, bed & toy until she settled in. By after supper, she was cuddling a bit and playing too. I left her in the crate overnight, more to keep Moxie out of the kitty litter. She woke me up at 6:45 DEMANDING attention! And she's been a little love bug ever since!!
default_wub.png
She met all the puppies this morning....wasn't too impressed with them (or Moxie), but they backed off once she started hissing at them....oh, except Lainey who was sooooooooo excited that she pounced on the kitty and kept cleaning her face through all the hissing!!! LOL It was sooo funny!! It makes me realize how much the puppies have grown though, coz little miss kitty is soo tiny & seems so much more delicate!!!

Thanks again Matt!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

My Dad didn't know she was coming...and didn't know she was here until this morning. He came upstairs and told me that one of my puppies had a problem
default_unsure.png
So I said 'oh? what's wrong?'
default_rolleyes.gif
He says 'well it looks like it's prematurely greying, and it's bark has an awful squeak to it!!'
default_laugh.png
To which my Mom responded 'it's Grandma's Christmas present'!!! LOL He didn't say a word!! My grandma has really missed my Himilayan....so it was a good cover!! LOL

IMG_3807.jpg

IMG_3797.jpg

IMG_3807.jpg

IMG_3809.jpg

~kathryn

[SIZE=12pt]she's beautiful, my daughter looked at her and thought it was one of ours, we had a litter here and i kept a boy who's points are a little lighter but the female looked just like your girl
default_wub.png
...enjoy her she's looks like a sweetie, Nikki[/SIZE]

Love her!!

I am getting two Ragdoll girls ....but they aren't even born yet....go figure..haha. I did meet with the breeder and she has 3 girls due in January, so I am sooooooo excited!!

Yours is just darling.

Thanks everyone!! I love her! And she has turned into a CRAZY kitten today!!!! She is absolutely nuts this morning and is getting into everything!!!!! I thought the puppies were bad, but they at least can't get up onto all of my clutter!! LOL
default_rolleyes.gif

~kathryn

I love the white spot on her lower lip - makes her look like she is pouting --- she is BEAUTIFUL!

You're welcome again Kathryn! She'll settle down in no time; but you will have to endure the dreaded kitten phase of course ie. getting into/onto everything and wreaking havoc for at least a year LOL. But, just like pups, they learn. Casey used to jump up on the counter and steal thawing chicken etc. It didn't take long for him to learn that the kitchen table and counter were off limits. Now he sits on a chair at the table and knows not to even put a paw on it. Then he can have a bit of his morning yogurt with his pop (me
default_wink.png
).

P.S. Great pics!

What a little cutie pie!! Good thing is she will grow up with your puppies..how NEAT!!!

Latest posts

Back