AMHR/Pinto show in Michigan

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irishroots

Reaction score
Hi, If you go to the MSPBO.com website you will find the show schedule for the AMHR/Pinto show being held in Corunna, Michigan at the Shiawassee County Fairgrounds. They now have the show bill up for the Mini show. It will be a 2 judge show,Stephan Nicholson, IN and Judith Mante, PA are the judges. There are 183 classes with some Pinto classes included.

It is AMHR Approved and PtHA approved. Click on Pony/Mini showbill. Also, the 2009 show schedule will show it also. Hope to see alot of you there.
default_smile.png

Looks like a good show.

Question though (of course
default_rolleyes.gif
) Why did they put the over stallion championship after all the ammy classes??

What does the "Economy Fee" PER DIVISION mean? Does that mean for A size and B size horses or halter vs performance? Per horse? I'm confused, I've never seen this before.

Thanks

What does the "Economy Fee" PER DIVISION mean? Does that mean for A size and B size horses or halter vs performance? Per horse? I'm confused, I've never seen this before.
Thanks
Boy, since your retirement you sure ask a lot of questions now.
default_laugh.png

Oh crap, I have to email you about the shower......

Answers to your questions

Question 1--I don't know why they put the Champion Stallion classes after the Amateur--possibly an error, I will ask the show manager about that.

Question 2--The economy fee is $ 50.00 if you are in 5 or more AMHR classes and it would be another $50.00 if you are going into 5 or more Pinto classes. Otherwise, it would be $10.00 per class if you are only going in 1-4 classes in AMHR and $10.00 per class if going in 1-4 Pinto classes. So, each division(AMHR/PtHA) are seperate.

Hope that answered your questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
And this is per horse, right?

Thanks!!

Yes, it would be per horse. Also, if you were showing 1 horse in AMHR classes and also in the PtHA classes, you would have to pay the $50.00 for AMHR, if going in 5-15 classes or $10.00 per classes if fewer than 5. You would also pay the $50.00 if in 5-15 PtHA classes or $10.00 per class for fewer than 5. So the fees are for each division-AMHR or PtHA

Hope you understand this.
default_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back