AMHR NATIONALS LIVE FEED LINK - Post your Horses, News or Views!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reignmaker, that would be Brooke Glosser, this is her first year at Nationals I think and her first year showing amateur. She keeps these two horses at home so she does all of the work herself. The bay gelding, Ravenwood Romance To Remember, is a favorite of mine since I have known him from the time he was born. He is a multiple World Champion and Brooke has done an excellent job with him this year. The mare, Bar B Classic Supreme, is just as nice and has placed well in driving too. Oh she is still youth in AMHA and will be at World with these two horses. She is a very sweet young lady.

well, I am more than a little impressed with her and her horses. She will be one to watch, I think she's going to be a 'name' in minis if she continues as she is. She clearly has a good eye and a real talent for training (no matter what people say about 'born broke' a horse does not reach that level with out good training and a skilled handler) JMO
default_yes.gif

Here I am just a little no show girl... been watching what I can and really enjoying it. But the music choices have had me laughing so hard I almost peed my pants a few times!!!

Thanks, Mary Lou!!! I was excited and can't wait to see the photographer's proofs from the class!!!

Congratulations Jill- You must be so excited Squirt has done wonderful again!!

We don't have any horses showing at Nationals this year - But I wanted to congratulated Shawna from MO.

who bought a mare from us a few years back "Ima Kute Bond"

At 19 yrs old "Cutie"s got reserve champion in the single draft driving tonight - and it was a class of about

16-18 so proud of her she is such a sweet mare and Shawna has done wonderful with her and given her a wonderful home. I can't wait to see how she does in Mare draft halter tomorrow afternoon then the team draft driving. Big Congrats to Shawna and Cutie

Congrats to everyone and hope all your dreams come true

Cutie also got National Champion in mare draft halter class and tandem driving keep it going shawna and Cutie tonight she has the draft stakes class

Last edited by a moderator:
I am watching for Sunstruck Handsome Harry of Olney- they have him listed as Sunstroke, lol He came from the farm next door and is just starting his show career... this is his first year and also his first Nationals. He placed 3rd in youth roadster already.

Does anyone know what happened in class 211 Open Pleasure Driving 32-34? I shut my computer down early (darn family obligations lol) and apparently some of that class was still in my buffers this morning and it played a bit of it. The picture froze right after the champion was called and it showed a horse down ond people gathered around it. I'm hoping everything is ok and the horse/driver etc. are unscathed.

I missed what happened, but when I was watching after whatever it was happened, the horse was up, people were unharnessing it, and they led it away - no limping or appearance of injury. I hope it was okay, too.

Congrats everyone!! I have a Sr. Mare showing in class 243 this afternoon with Belinda Bagby! So nervous
default_smile.png
!! Its the mare in my avatar multiple Champion Of Champions Winner "Martins Mardi Gras Jazztime Jubilee" Ill be watching from home too!

I don't post much but have been around since the beginning of this board...Just had to brag about last night.

Tiny Tymes For Sure Man won.........National Champion Open Country Pleasure Driving 30 & under......

he is 20 years young...they announced that also...lol

For anyone who remembers him back in the day....he was retired in 1999.....brought out to drive again when he was 15.....then again this year....he is my once in a life time boy.....Thanks for letting me brag....SureMan(Head)Ashland2012.jpg

Up Date....Sure Man won..... National Champion...Golden Age Country Pl. Driving Under there were 17 in his class...

Becky has done so well with him....although I continue to say he is perfect....lol...he can and usually is a handful, she knows him....(
default_yes.gif
) I can't begin to Thank her and Jim for the care, grooming and work they do with him.

UP DATE....Sure Man just won.... National Grand Champion Country Pleasure Driving 30 & Under

Snowberry Farm Thank You you are amazing!
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Angie, you have every right to brag! I love seeing horses older than the 3-year-old "seniors" out in the show ring, especially when a 20-year-old shows the youngsters how it is done. Congratulations!

Yay Sureman!!!!

Who is showing him?

Becky McKeith has driven him the last 2 times he has been shown. She has kept him for me in the winter for years....and now he lives at her and Jim's farm all of the time. Best way to explain it is due to to many health problems we have downsized and no longer have a place for him..,Sooooooooooooo since Becky loves him Almost as much as me...lol and he LOVES being around all those women.....he is with her now. It was good for him......

Back