AMHR NATIONALS LIVE FEED LINK - Post your Horses, News or Views!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so computer stupid-how do you increase font size for the viewing? I can't find anything on the screen there? I would like to see it full screen-especially tonight for the first of the Chariot classes (my husband will too) Thanks!!!
default_please.gif

Just wanted to share with everyone. I'm sure Linda will post about this and how she does the rest of the show with Khan when she gets home, but I just had to share this with the LB group now. Linda L and Vista Del Valle's Uno Confiado aka Khan took Reserve National Champion in their Ammy Senior Gelding under class this morning. It was a huge class of about 40 horses. Very proud of Linda and Khan.
default_thumbup.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_thumbup.gif

I am so computer stupid-how do you increase font size for the viewing? I can't find anything on the screen there? I would like to see it full screen-especially tonight for the first of the Chariot classes (my husband will too) Thanks!!!
default_please.gif

You hit the Ctrl and + buttons on your computer keyboard.

Leaving for Tulsa in the morning! Didn't get there for Am this year but I'm showing the rest of the week. I have a little under 2 yr old gelding, Wildoaks Silver Benz, showing on Wednesday in owned, bred & shown by exhib, an over sr mare, Isadora de Tejas, on Thursday, an over Sr Stallion, Establo Maximo in Sr Stallions 34-36 on Friday. Western over driving horse, Salado Creek Impressive Indy, shows Thursday evening in open, Friday evening in gentlemens & in golden age, and Saturday in Ladies western country pleasure over.

I've been watching online when I could, quality of horses gets better every year!

Jan

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! I just watched the amateur driving under class and the same driver took both reserve and grand with her 2 horses. Her name is Brooke something (didn't catch the last name) She must be over the moon happy with her 2, and must have put in many hours of work with them. She sure earned the wins in that class, lots of entries.

Squirt got 5th out of 32 in Ammy Sr. Stallions, Under. I think he looked much smaller than most of the horses in the class
default_yes.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_yes.gif
He shows again tomorrow (Futurity) and Friday (Open). Go Erica and Squirt ♥

Thanks, ladies!!!
default_cheekkiss.gif

I pulled up the proofs of Squirt from Casey McBride this morning and for sure will be ordering some photos from him again this year! Just waiting to see what other photos happen this evening and Friday. Squirt is also going to spend time in Sandy's lens this week so I am going to be picture happy I suspect
default_smile.png
It is so neat being able to watch the show live!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course I want to see the first two classes this morning. Oh well, up until now its been really good so I guess its just a problem they can't fix quickly.

With it being so early in the day "there"... I wonder any chance someone just forgot to turn it on?

Im not getting any video either
default_sad.png
wanted to watch, what a great show cant wait until next year I must go!!!!

Oh man.......... I'm wanting to watch this evening. I hope it will start working again soon. The quality has been really good the past few days.

Wow! I just watched the amateur driving under class and the same driver took both reserve and grand with her 2 horses. Her name is Brooke something (didn't catch the last name) She must be over the moon happy with her 2, and must have put in many hours of work with them. She sure earned the wins in that class, lots of entries.
When i turned my computer to when i shut it off I heard her name called at least 5times, She had another reserve and a 3rd and i think another national too. She did really awesome

Class 120 where she placed 1 and 2 122-3rd, 128- 2 and 3, and 130- 1

Latest posts

Back