AMHR National Live Streaming

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacki Loomis

Reaction score
Hello All,

I spoke with Lenard by phone and he gave me permission to post this here on our Forum. (Moderators, feel free to move or delete if this type of post is not allowed).

For only $25.00 your Farm Name, Phone & URL will be displayed in a crawl at the bottom of the screen, up your contribution and you will be displayed more often.

We all know how enjoyable this live streaming is, I'm going to sponsor and I hope many others of you will too. Just send your information via email to Lenard and you can give your check to the AMHR National Show Office when you arrive.

Thanks for considering this sponsorship/advertising option.

Jacki Loomis

[email protected]

From Lenard Davenport...

There will be a live video streaming of the 2010 AMHR Nationals in Tulsa Oklahoma Sept 9 - 19, 2010.

The show can be seen at WWW.Flandersvideoproductions.com/2010

There are (4) Gold Sponsorship spots on the web page with web access to your Farm, Stable, Company, etc @ $500.00

There are (4) Silver Sponsorship spots with web access to your Farm, Stable, Company, etc. @ $250.00

Also available are Crawl Advertisement at the bottom of the Web Page. price range $25.00 and up.

Help support the web casting of this years show.

Record numbers of Horses at this year show.

For more information and securing your space on the web page contact:

Lenard Davenport

Show Manager

AMHR Nationals 2010

3905 W. Maplewood St.

Springfield, MO. 65807-5408

417-888-0686

417-861-9192 cell

[email protected]mailto:[email protected]

Back