AMHR Journal, Feb./March issue

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my journal today
default_smile.png
. What is the mini horse showcase??

My Journal arrived in today's mail. It is a bit thinner than usual, but still lots of good reading and lots of nice pictures/ads.

Yes some people do need to do that. The ones that is waiting on the "news" needs to contact the AMHR Diane

This post is for JMS MINIATURES . not no one else. i am sick of hearing about the news i think that you need to contact the amhr and see what they tell you so your mind can be put at ease
YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR RIGHT I DO NEED TO GET A LIFE, AWAY FROM THIS FORUM. CAN'T BELIEVE I TRIED TO GET BACK ON HERE AGAIN.

Last edited by a moderator:
Recieved my Journal and Miniature World Showcase,

and thank you AMHR mine was wrapped.
default_saludando.gif

Ya know, when I started to read this thread, I thought it was going to be about the AMHR journal.

Instead, it seems to be something going on that really bothers me. How come someone got flamed?

It seemed an innocent enough question, and whether the person wanted to see the new journal or to find out if there were any changes regarding the "National incident," it seemed that someone really slammed someone else.

What is going on? I thought this was supposed to be a supportive forum, not one like COTH or The Manure Pile.

I don't know any of these people, but this sounds uncalled for to me!

Ya know, when I started to read this thread, I thought it was going to be about the AMHR journal.
Instead, it seems to be something going on that really bothers me. How come someone got flamed?

It seemed an innocent enough question, and whether the person wanted to see the new journal or to find out if there were any changes regarding the "National incident," it seemed that someone really slammed someone else.

What is going on? I thought this was supposed to be a supportive forum, not one like COTH or The Manure Pile.

I don't know any of these people, but this sounds uncalled for to me!
I couldn't agree more!! What's up? Jamie can ask about any topic she wants, ESPECIALLY one that impacts us all like this one. Good grief!

Jamie, don't let a few run you off! You're just as welcome here as anybody!!!

My Journal arrived in today's mail. It is a bit thinner than usual, but still lots of good reading and lots of nice pictures/ads.
I found this too! It's about 1/2 the size of the month before :DOH! But I still love it
default_wub.png

Mine was wrapped, but the corner on the bind was tore
default_unsure.png

JMS Miniatures, I enjoy reading your posts and hope you don't leave... I'm sorry my joke was taken so literal by many - I truly am sorry!

I'm sorry my joke was taken so literal by many - I truly am sorry!
Desiree, you're joke was funny!
default_laugh.png
We all do, MYSELF INCLUDED, need to get a life other than these little horses!! Sometimes I swear I'm going to start nickering!
default_wacko.png

Personally, I was ticked at the truly RUDE comments made by someone else, not your poke at fun. You're always very positive and classy in your posts.
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back