AMHA registration was filled out BUT never sent in what do I need to do?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mylilgirls

Reaction score
I have a mini that the registration was never sent in, I bought her to get her out of were she was, it was her a a fe mini donkeys, The man gave me an envolpe with her papers, They are filled out & the ownership area in still blank. How do I go about getting it done? Her foaling date is 05-22-06

I wanted to know if maybe any one had any info on the sire or dam or the breeders, They were not the ones I bought her from.

Sire - name FWF Little Blue # A15107

Dam - name Rangers Fascination # A57052

Thank You for any info or help you could give.

You will need to do the Parent Qualifing/DNA testing since she is over 2 years old. That will be easy as both her sire and dam are already tested, you won't have to track them down. If the paperwork is all signed by the breeder and there is a transfer with the new owner information left blank, then just put your name in as the new owner, send it in with the appropriate money, ask for the DNA test kit and when you get it send in the hair and then then just wait. Once the test is done and reported to AMHA, they will process the papers.

As for the sire and dam, they show being owned by the breeder of the mare you bought.

Latest posts

Back