Amazing Race

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CKC

Reaction score
They just headed to my neck of the woods. I saw one team take rt. 234 Manassas, VA(that's where I used to work) .... They are heading to where my husband does some work.... Middleburg,VA.
smile.gif

Kim

Ah!!! I've never gotten into this show, but I would have watched to see Manassas and Middleburg!!!! I had no idea they were in our stomping grounds!

How fun!!! I love the family edition and the historical angle, but I miss the far off places too

I like the family edition myself too. The only traveling I do is going to horse shows so its real interesting to see all the different places in the US. But boy I feel so bad for that mother and with her two rotten boys
new_shocked.gif

I like to watch the Amazing Race and if I can get someone to agree to audition for it
laugh.gif

I'm an Amazing race fan and I wasn't sure if I'd like the family version but I think it's really great that they're staying in the US(so far) and I'm getting to see a lot of areas that I haven't seen before.

Latest posts

Back