Alright... Lets hear it!!! I know I'm not the only one with a goofy nickname for my critters!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's just hope the llama buyers don't read here about Merry Noel and Lily.
default_new_rofl.gif
Lol, Vickie, I think Merry Noel is a lifer at the farm, just because she can be so vile. Her baby (Lily) already has a home should the owners ever sell. I have some favorites, and they are not on that list!! Lol.

Jack's Thunder, there are 20 at the far that I work at, show for, and basically live at. I show two llamas on the list, Two Sox and Gloria, Two Sox since I was 8, and Gloria as of this year. I hope to make a few my winter projects this year, for fun. Llamas are such great animals, aren't they? I would love to see a picture of Dave!!

Chester(big gelding) Cheddar, Cheddar Shredder, Big Cheese

Treasure(mini in avatar) Tut, Tutster, Tut-butt (when he's bad), Tut nut, Tutley

Safari(mini)-- Fari, MINI!!!! ( in a very high pitched voice)

We have heaps so I wont name them, I'll just point out the ones my husband named.

Girl - (Boer Goat Doe)

Billy - (Boer Goat Buck)

How original, not lol!

Jack's Thunder, there are 20 at the far that I work at, show for, and basically live at. I show two llamas on the list, Two Sox and Gloria, Two Sox since I was 8, and Gloria as of this year. I hope to make a few my winter projects this year, for fun. Llamas are such great animals, aren't they? I would love to see a picture of Dave!!
Oh yeah, I love Dave! Wow you work with alot of llamas!
default_worshippy.gif
I'm pretty lucky, 2 out of 3 that I have owned were great natured! The third.... lets just say we called him spitty!! LOL!!! If he did not like you you knew right away! Each one was/is very unique. Dave is probably the lease friendly to strangers but is the BEST alerter to danger! As long as I have outside critters I will always have a mild llama.

th_IMG_0162.jpg

Jack's Thunder, Dave is very nice looking. He seems like quite the character. I don't see how you can have just one though, they are such great creatures, I would have a herd if I wasn't leaving for college next year!! Oh well, I guess playing with the herd at the farm is enough for now. I'll try to find some decent photos of the llamas that are "mine" (lease/show animals with me for years), and a few of the ones that aren't. And please forgive me for asking, but the halter that Dave is wearing in the photo doesn't look much like any llama halter I've ever seen, is it? If it isn't, he could surely benefit from one designed specifically for llamas, would help him be more comfortable and easier to handle. Just curious. I've got some great links to absolutley amazing llama supply stores if need be, for anything llama/alpaca related!!

Dan.

Latest posts

Back